Sep 24 , 2017
On a microscopic level, your skin’s support system lies primarily in enzymes, elastin fibers, and collagen. When you’re able to naturally produce these components, your skin has a younger, more vibrant appearance. However, with age comes changes in our bodies that makes the more difficult to produce.
The good news is that it is possible to jumpstart your body’s production levels, and many are choosing to do so through the use of red light therapy. Using red light therapy for wrinkles, low-level wavelengths produce desirable biochemical effects in your cells.
A Look at the Benefits of Red Light Therapy
Red light therapy can go beyond helping you reduce the appearance and development of fine lines and wrinkles. Some of the other potential benefits you could be taking advantage of include:
- Anti-aging and anti-wrinkle.
- Reduced symptoms of depression, postpartum depression, and seasonal effective disorder
- Decreased risk of oral infection
- Reduced appearance of cellulite
- Improved immune system
- Safe for all skin types
- Studied and implemented by NASA
- Decreased prominence of acne
Minimal Side Effects
While we don’t want to be vain, most of us make efforts to look our best. Red light therapy provides a viable option for many to do just that. It helps fill in collagen to get rid of wrinkles. Before you make the decision to do so, however, it’s important to understand what you’re getting into.
While just about any procedure will have side effects, those stemming from red light therapy are minimal. They include:
- Skin sensitivity due to over-use
- Headaches due to light sensitivity
We get it… you’re busy! Schedules are more packed than ever. That’s the beauty of red light therapy. Treatment times vary from five to 30 minutes, so it’s not difficult to squeeze into the schedule. Wake up a little early… squeeze a treatment in during a lunch break.
Red light therapy is a 100% natural, organic, and non-invasive wrinkle treatment. You don’t have to worry about looking abnormal following treatment sessions, so you can get transition back in the office unnoticed. Just some of the amazing changes people just like you have noticed as treatment advances include:
- Improvement in cuts, scrapes, bruises, bites, etc. due to increased blood flow
- Reduction in sun spots
- Minimized appearance of wrinkles
- Reduction in appearance of stretch marks
- Improvement in conditions like psoriasis and dry skin
- Reduction in the appearance of acne-induced inflammation
In some cases, positive effects of red light therapy manifest after just 24 hours of treatment. You have one life to live. Using red light therapy for wrinkles, you can live yours with prolonged vibrance that improves both your personal and professional life.